I’m absolutely amazed that The Cornerstone had over 2.1 million page views in 2012!! (On top of that, The Cornerstone For Teachers Facebook page is about to surpass 20,000 followers.) Wow. Just wow. Thank you so much for reading, commenting on, and sharing my resources. I know that teachers’ time is short, and I’m honored that you chose to spend some of that time here on this site.
Here’s a round up of the most popular stuff from the past year, in case you’d like to do some reading over your holiday break:
Most Popular Classroom Management Pages of 2012
- Math Games and Center Ideas
- Creating a Cozy Classroom
- Fun Free Stuff to Print
- Job Interview Tips
- Ending the School Year
- Classroom Jobs/Helpers
- Individual Behavior Plans & Charts
- The World’s Easiest Token System
- Math Journals
- Bulletin Board Solutions
- Class Meetings/Morning Meetings
Most Popular Blog Posts of 2012
I’m counting only posts that were written in 2012, and I’m not mentioning the freebie posts each time they appear in the list, since they’d be on here multiple times:
- How to work a 40 hour week as a teacher
- Top 10 free educational game websites for kids
- Why I quit my teaching job mid-year
- What to buy for your classroom (and what not to)
- September’s best teacher freebies (here are the best teacher freebie posts from every month)
- Classroom arrangement ideas
- How to get a job as a teacher
- Classroom organization tips to help kids with ADHD
- Simple and meaningful activities for early finishers
- Pinterest 101 for teachers
- The clean desk diagram
- Show us your classroom photos
And in case you’re interested, the next online Bible study for teachers is starting the first week in January! I hope to connect with many of you in the group.
Happy New Year! Wishing you, your family, and your students all the best in 2013. I’m looking forward to another wonderful year of sharing ideas and resources.
Founder and Writer
If you are a teacher who is interested in contributing to the Truth for Teachers website, please click here for more information.