I’m starting a second podcast, with short, subscriber-exclusive episodes dropping each week from Monday to Friday!
The purpose of the new Truth for Teachers Daily Encouragement Podcast is to offer an exclusive message each day for educators who want to show up as the best version of themselves. Every weekday, you’ll receive a short message that helps you return to what matters, stay grounded in your purpose, and uplift your mood.
The new Truth for Teachers Daily Encouragement podcast is ad-free and exclusive to subscribers for $3.99/month.
(And don’t worry, the regular bi-weekly Truth for Teachers podcast you already know and love isn’t going anywhere, isn’t changing, and remains free for listeners! This is something NEW and ADDITIONAL for those who want more.)
Each episode of the Daily Encouragement podcast is 3-5 minutes long: no promotions, no fluff, no filler. You’ll hear just a boost of motivation and inspiration on topics like:
- radical acceptance
- reframing your thoughts
- managing anxiety
- enjoying your work
- connecting deeply with students
- staying grounded in your vision and purpose
I plan to make one episode per week a guided meditation or mindfulness moment, in which you’re invited to slow down and be fully present in the moment and in your body. You don’t have to close your eyes and you’re not expected to enter a meditative state: these eps will just be a quick moment to get out of your own head and connect to your higher self or even just to your breath. It’s a break in which I guide you to reflect on gratitude, non-attachment, joy, or another concept that helps you return to a state of ease and flow.
This podcast is designed for ALL educators (anyone who works in a school), including those who ordinarily don’t listen to podcasts because they don’t have the alone time or mental bandwidth to consume lengthier episodes.
It’s designed to be the perfect short, calming listen for:
- When you first wake up to start your day on a positive note
- During your commute to school to ease into “school mode”
- On your break to re-energize yourself for the afternoon
- After dismissal to ground, calm, and re-center when the day’s done
How the paid podcast subscription works
I tried to pick a price that felt affordable for educators while staying mindful of the hosting/payment process costs, and I think that $3.99/monthly offers a really good value for a Mon-Fri daily show. If you appreciate my work in general and with the podcast specifically, I would love your support with this project!
- Subscriptions and payments are handled through Spotify. You can use a credit card or Google Pay.
- Once you’ve subscribed, you can listen anywhere. Play the podcast right in Spotify, or f you have another podcast app that you like better, you can copy/paste the private RSS feed link into the podcast player of your choice and listen there.
- Each weekday a new episode will automatically appear in the feed wherever you want to listen to podcasts.
- You’ll have options to interact with me (and other listeners) through polls, QA, and voice messages within Spotify.
- You can cancel anytime through Spotify. Login to the free account you create with them when you subscribed, and you can manage your subscription. Just know that your access to the podcast archives will be removed at the end of your monthly billing period.
- I’m committed to the TfT Daily Encouragement Podcast ONLY for this school year, and will then re-evaluate. So, if this is something you’re interested in, don’t wait!
I hope this will be an easy, fun, way for you to hear some positive words spoken into your heart and mind on a daily basis, so you can keep showing up as the best version of yourself each day.
Thank you for supporting me and my work!
TL, DR: Subscribing is $3.99/monthly. You’ll receive around 20 eps each month, with a new ad-free episode dropping Monday-Friday each week. Each ep is 3-5 minutes long with no promotions/ads. It’s the perfect short, calming listen to help you start your day on a positive note, gear up during your commute, get refocused on your lunch break, or recenter yourself after dismissal. BONUS: Interact via QA, polls, and voice messages in Spotify! Cancel anytime.
The Truth for Teachers Podcast
Our weekly audio podcast is one of the top K-12 broadcasts in the world, featuring our writers collective and tons of practical, energizing ideas. Support our work by subscribing in your favorite podcast app–everything is free!Explore all podcast episodes
Founder and Writer
If you are a teacher who is interested in contributing to the Truth for Teachers website, please click here for more information.