It’s time for the sixth annual Edublog Awards to honor the best education blogs on the web. With over 100 edublogs in my Google Reader, choosing just one for each category was a daunting task (especially for Best Teacher Blog, since there are so many excellent ones). It’s also challenging to determine which site falls into which category (can a 30-something blogger qualify for a ‘Lifetime Achievement’ award?) and what to do about those outstanding sites that don’t have a corresponding category (how about a ‘Best Administrator Blog’, for which there would be an obvious nominee?) After much deliberation, I’ve narrowed down my nominations as follows:
- Best individual blog: Notes From the School Psychologist
- Best individual tweeter: Angela Maiers
- Best group blog: Hobo Teacher
- Best new blog: Look at My Happy Rainbow!
- Best teacher blog: Organized Chaos
- Best educational tech support blog: The Blue Skunk Blog
- Best educational use of video/visual: Musings From a Not-So-Master Teacher
Congrats to all nominees–I so appreciate the amazing content you produce and am grateful that you take the time to share it with us on the web.
Founder and Writer
If you are a teacher who is interested in contributing to the Truth for Teachers website, please click here for more information.